Search

Custom Search

May 28, 2010

Posted by Malou at 5/28/2010 08:46:00 AM
You never know when things are going to go wrong. We had to do some errands the other day. We are on our way back and I smelled smoke coming out of the air-conditioner in the truck. We pulled over opened up the hood of the truck. The truck wiring was on fire underneath! Luckily we had five gallons of spring water in a bottle in the back. My husband started to dump it down behind the motor to put the fire out. Unbelievable and scary! What a little oil leak can turn into when it starts on fire. We're all safe. The truck is parked. Someday my husband will fix it.

0 comments on " "

 

The journey Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez